I got a suggestion for what type of bender I’d be. It was so me that I’m making it my canon Avatar Self.
I have to make a full picture of it and that make take a day or too! So I did get your suggestion! It will just be a while before I draw it all out!
Minecraft Doodle 2
Second outfit by Pokemon chick 1
Minecraft Skin Suggestion by Pokemon Chick 1
I’m going to draw any minecraft skin someone sends to me on my character for doodle practice so feel free to send me some skin ideas!
More Clubbin’ CEO CHAN.
Changed the colors of the outfit the Agogo sisters put her in.
Batton Batch 1 for sale now on DEVIANTART
- Battons start out as a boring species known as Battends. Battends are barely existent. They all share a hive mind. They essentially spend there time sitting around collecting dust.
- If a button is sewn to a Battend’s face they’ll become a Batton. The process of sewing a button on doesn’t hurt them at all. After the button is secure a Battend will change colors and appearances to that of a Batton. Batton’s have their own personalities, hopes, dreams, and feelings. Buttons=Individuality.
- Most Battons are fairly small ranging from palm sized to plushie sized.
- Battends don’t really use their eyes to see. They depend more on echolocation.
- There are different ranks of battons based on what types of buttons are used.
-Basic Shapes: Basic battons have the basic shaped buttons.
-Objects: Battons with object buttons are a bit higher ranked only because object buttons can be more complicated to attach to Battends.
-Gems and Jewels: These are reserved for those of the highest rank considered royalty. As of right now there is only one batton with a gem button in existence.
I really wanna do a Chan Jam Update. I have ideas and everything just…no motivation to actually draw it.
Anyway, have a CEO dressed in the clubbin’ outfit Nellko and Blackriver made her wear for their night at a specific bar before heading to the club. Nellko accidentally dyed Nelly’s hair. Now she has a giant white skunk striped that goes down her hair and tail. Oh, also she’s in catgirl mode. CATGIRL SLEEPOVER.
Flower Batton design to be put up for sale in the future.
Gold or Goldie, my Gemsona.
Little Taste of some concept designs for a Batton Batch.
Mardi King Cotton Canday